The website design largely determines its success. A good website should catch the user’s attention and interest from the first seconds, win them so they would like to click on the links again and again with an astonished face. But this is only the beginning.
The correct web design must also take into account the fact that the website acts as a representative office and the face of the organization on the Internet. This means that the website design must be original, maintain the company's corporate identity and create a complete understanding of business position in the market in the user's. Visitors should get an understanding of how your company positions itself and what value it can give to its customers.
During the creation process of new website design, that is necessary to remember about usability – ease of website navigation and clear structure. The visual design should be not only beautiful and original but also functional so that the visitor does not wander around the monitor in search of the necessary information.
We offer you an outstanding website design! We always follow the golden rule: each website should have its unique design!
We have many years of experience in developing a wide variety of original design options for different websites. We have been successfully working on creating exclusive design layouts for both personal and corporate websites and business card sites.
• We can create a memorable image of your company
• With the help of the website, we will visually convey your business approach and values
• We will make your brand stand out from the competitors
Previously, the website design was perceived only as a beautiful design of the content and pages. Today, its task is to simplify the user's interaction with the website, improve behavioral factors and conversion rates. Of course, the website should also call a person to action.
For each project, we:
• Carefully thinking through the interface. We pay attention to the interface design, making it convenient for the user. Focusing only on the visual side is a way to nowhere - you will get a beautiful website design and user refusals. You should think about the functionality. Visual interface design must communicate with users so they can easily understand how to interact with the system.
• Developing a unique design for each website. We take your corporate identity as a basis, we want to achieve that your loyal users will remember it and want to return to your beautiful and convenient website.
What tasks does this allow to solve:
• Attract a new audience and increase the loyalty of regular visitors
• Increase brand awareness
• Stand out in a crowd of competitor
• Improve behavioral indicators of your website’s users.
From our side we can guarantee you:
1. Full immersion in the project and analytics.
We always closely communicate with the client to immerse ourselves in your business. We find out everything you may need for your website to be the best: what type of website you need, how it should function, who your target audience is, how you plan to develop your website in the future etc.
2. Market analysis.
We perform the research about your competitors, target audience and trends to make a convenient and aesthetic website that will be popular within your target audience.
3. Working out the structure of a website.
We pay great attention to website usability, even if the project was not developed by us from scratch. Our main task is to make a quality product, not to create the appearance that the work was done.
4. Design layout.
Based on all previous research that we performed, we develop several design layouts concepts.
5. Creating a page design.
After approving one of the concepts, we start developing the webpage design.
We can design and develop any type of website
1. Business card website
A small website is needed to indicate your presence on the Internet. It will help your visitors to get acquainted with your products and get information about your company. We can develop for you a business card website from scratch or a new design for an existing website.
2. Corporate website design
Usually, a corporate website has a complicated structure. It can have different sections: blog, news, personal account for users and employees, etc. High-quality visual content on such a website mixed with good texts pulls your business to the top. We develop any complexity corporate website design from scratch and on any platform, also we create a design for desktop and mobile versions.
3. Development of an online store design
The attractive online store design allows you to keep the visitors on the site, create their trust, awaken their interest in your offers and make them want to make a purchase.
4. News portal design and development
When we are creating a blog or any other electronic media, we always take into account the following design features:
- Non-Intrusive design. Since such resources are designed for the user to stay as long as possible and understand its complex content, the overall visual background should not distract the user, tire or disturb the viewing of pages.
- A lot of space. It will help you present articles that are rich in video content. That way, any text is perceived easier.
- Unique structure. We always pay special attention to the well-thought website usability and correct placement of any content formats.
Stages of work
1. We receive introductory information from you.
2. We are putting together a creative group to develop a project strategy.
3. We carefully analyze the needs of the market and try to make your website unique and convenient.
4. Creating a structure. If the project is started from scratch, we develop the website structure. If you already have a website, we give recommendations for improving its appearance, taking into account all the rules of usability.
5. Prototyping. You get a generic prototype for a rough idea of the location of all elements. We get to an agreement on it and make edits.
2. Page creation. We create a page design based on the finished prototype.
3. Discussion and editing. Together with you, we in detail examine the finished work and make the necessary adjustments.
4. Final approval and submission of the finished project.